Have you ever wanted to talk into your watch like Michael Knight on Knight Rider? Do you want a James Bond-style message-receiving gadget, that also allows you to take photographs from your wrist?
Of course you do, who wouldn’t? That’s why we’re giving one away!
To enter, simply reply to our competition Tweet below, and make sure you’re following us on Twitter when we pick the winner after the closing date on September 18th. We will announce the winner on Twitter within 14 days of the end of the competition.
— Acumin Consulting (@Acumin) August 7, 2014
We’re wishing everyone the best of luck with the competition, and please share it with your friends too. The terms and conditions are below.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Acumin Consulting Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally associated with them.
- To enter the prize draw, Reply to our Competition Tweet and Follow Us on Twitter
- Prize consists of a Pebble (Black) – The e-paper watch for Android and iPhone
- All entries into the competition must be received by 23.59 18th September 2014
- The winner will be randomly selected from entrants by an independent party within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the Acumin Twitter account and they will be required to provide their details via DM on Twitter to receive their prize.
- Prize receivers may be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county may be published on the Acumin website, Twitter and Facebook Page.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Acumin Consulting Ltd, Suite 22, Beaufort Court, Admirals Way, London, E14 9XL